Friday, May 7, 2010
1. Rubber bands, open jars with ease. When a small lid won't budge, wrap several rubber band around it several times to give you a better grip
2. Toothpick, find he end of the tape roll. when you've finished using tape, wrap the end around toothpick so you can easily find the end next time.
3. Clear nail polish, keep an eyeglass screw in place. If your specs are a bit wobbly and the screw keep coming out. tighten the screw and top them with a dollop of polish.
4. Vaseline, preventing a stuck nail polish cap. use a cotton swab to rub a small dab of jelly on the inside of he nail polish cap so it doesn't glue itself to the bottle.
5. Angle food cake pan, keeping corn kernels off your counter top. Stand an ear upright in the center and use a knife to remove the small bites from the cob- they'll fall directly into the large pan.
6. Citrus peels, getting a fire going. Leave orange or lemon peels on the counter for several days to dry out. then use the pretty and fragrant pieces as kindling in your fire pit, chimney, or bone fire.
7. Strainer/Colander, draining water from melting ice. rest the stainer on top of a bowl or bucket. when guests want ice for there refreshment they will only get solid stuff.
8. Packing peanuts, lighten up big heavy planter pots. Pour peanuts into a large pot and add soil to boost drainage and make its easier to move a larger pot.
hope this make life a little easier!