Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair By Hillary

so i going to be shameless and advertise my business on my blog (i mean after all it is MY blog).

I am now full time!!! Monday thru Saturday at my salon in La Jolla. In case it’s unclear I use to be Thursday thru Saturday. All my prices are still the same, I just have more availability for all my clients and hopefully new clients as well. As some of you may know I am trained at Paul Mitchell the School downtown San Diego. I was also an educator there for a year after I graduated. Here is all the info you need about location, prices and contact info. Can’t wait to see you again in my chair.

Address:
The Standard Salon
1039 Silverado St
La Jolla, Ca 92037

Prices:
Blow-dry & style : 45
Women’s haircut : 55
Men’s haircut : 35
Highlights/color : 75
Extra bowls of color : 12
Haircut with color/highlights : 35
(if money is an issue I can always work something out with you personally)

Contact Info:
Cell # : (760)533-0626
Email : hillaryh@pacbell.net

Scheduling :
Monday – Saturday
I make my own scheduled so any time works for me. I can work what you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment