Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Changes

I am here to announce Greg and I are moving to San Francisco. Greg got offered his dream job with GamesRadar.com as the Community Manger. We are starting off 2013 with a bang. Greg moves mid February. I will stay till the end of February for my job, leaving before valentines day would just be cruel to my boss, and i am staying for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. This is an answered prayer and our 1st adventure as a family. Where we are living is up in the air at the moment but I have no doubt it would be amazing. I will wear my Charger gear as often as possible while I am up there and cheer really loud when we are bars watching games. We are so excited for this opportunity and have never been so proud of my future husband. Here we go!!

the bridge to our future

No comments:

Post a Comment