Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Tea Party Bridal Shower

I was thrown an amazing tea party bridal shower by one of my best friends, Carolyn, her mom Debbie, and her sister Colleen. Alice in Wonderland is one of my most favorite movies and having a real tea party has always been a fantasy of mine. Well it came true!!! it was filled with little sandwiches  pastries, mini bunt cakes (red velvet of course), champagne, and of course tea. They had a variety of authentic tea cups of different shapes and colors that were previously owed by Carolyn's grandmother. Each of the girls got a napkin with our nap on it then they all filled out a worksheet about me to see who knew me the best. my mom won, secrets out she may know me well. Finished the day with some great gifts. i know this post is a little late but i wanted to share my special day on the blog.















No comments:

Post a Comment