Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bridal Shower Ladies Lunch

I feel so blessed that i could have 1 amazing bridal shower but i got 2. the second one was made possible by the amazing host Sandy Moore. She has been like a second mom and a great friend to me growing up. As many times as i have been to her home nothing prepared me for the experience i had there on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. The decor, the ambiance, the food, and the love. She knew the ideas i had for my wedding decor and he went with that. i teared up at the end because it was over. This shower was filled with family and family friends who are basically family. It was a great day. Thank you Sandy and Kelli Moore!!!






Kelli Moore and me

Sandy Moore and me



only 1 male allowed, George.





My new cousin Sandra soon to be Hubbard

My aunt Mary Ann and Pam

Greg's Grandmothers

My Mother in law and My Mother

Vikki Korporall and Me

Barbara Miller and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment