Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life in 2010

i have been quite lax on my blog entry's and its been awful. forgive me my million readers, ha!! so i decided to take this time to update you all on whats been going on. i am still working at my salon in La Jolla, The Standard Salon. i love it there. i have been there about a year and a half now. business is getting better day by day. i also still work at paul micthell the school working at an educator for new future hairstylists. and lastly i am still teaching theater for cyt for elementary and middle schoolers. like 2 jobs wasn't enough. i need more on my plate.

now on to my personal life. i have a amazing boyfriend, Greg. he is my best friend and i have blast laughing and being a nerd with him. we met while teaching together @ cyt. i have gotten the pleasure to get to know his family. they have welcomed me with open arms. he has 3 sisters kara, amy, and jenna. i have become quite close with them, which if you ask greg is a good and bad thing. great parents, grandparents, uncles, and cousins. its been the best last 6 months!!

herman is still my main man. he is great. loud as all heck in the morning around 4am. just went skiing wit the family for dads surprise 60th birthday. mom is glad that secret is out! every Tuesday night is game night at my house. my friends come over and we all bring food and drinks then play some board game or sorts. i know its corny but don't knock it till you try game night. cindy hubbard even joined one week and she was the hit of the party! i have had requests to bring her back.

so here is some pictures of my latest adventures enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment