Ingredients for Piatti Bread Dip:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped (for color)
- crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation of Piatti Bread Dip:
- Pour vinegar and oil into a shallow dish such as a pie dish.
- Add garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
- Serve with a variety of breads; sliced.
now crushing the garlic is key. it intensifies the taste. also i could do without the red pepper flakes but its all for taste. also to add something a little more Greg and i added goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes. spread the bread with goat cheese dip the bread in the dip and add the tomatoes. HEAVEN!!!